Returning a Product
When returning a product via post please ensure you send a copy of your original invoice/reciept with the goods and provide us with any information required for our staff to process the return on arrival. For example, do you require an exchange for a different size or colour or do you require a refund. Please also note that all returns due to change of mind will incurr a handling fee of $10.00 per order.
Please ensure all products being returned comply with the following conditions:
- A valid receipt is provided dated no older than 30 days. Exceptions will be made during Christmas period for receipts older than 30 days.
- The product is in new condition with tags attached as it left the store on the day of purchase with all original packaging (unless product is faulty)
- If you are returning a product that is in a box or any type of retail packaging you must prevent any damage to the retail packaging. This means that no adhesive tape or labels are applied diretly to the box or retail packaging.
What cannot be accpeted as a return:
- Any used or damaged product (unless its faulty). Any signs of use especially helmets will not accepted.
- Any product which does not have all original tags or packaging
- Items affected by makeup, perfume, body odour or any sign of use will not be accepted.
- Any product that has been sold as Factory Seconds or Ex-Demo items cannot be returned for refund, exchange only.
No one likes faulty products and neither do we. If this unfortunate scenario happens and the product you received is faulty and needs to be refunded, replaced or repaired, please contact us before returning the item. Please email our team at email@example.com regarding the fault and includes photos of the fault. An assessment will be made and return advice delivered via reply email. If the fault is assessed as valid, MASH will cover the return shipping costs. Be sure to check warranty periods for the specific brand or check with our team if unsure.
Warranty Exclusions: All products sold as Factory Seconds and Ex-Demo stock items.
Where do items need to be returned to?
Factory 10 / 10-12 Thornton Cres, Mitcham VIC 3132.
Shipping for returns:
It is the purchasers responsibility to return the item to Mash Direct at Factory 10 / 10-12 Thornton Cres, Mitcham VIC 3132. If this means you are required to post the item back to Mash Direct it is the purchasers responsibility to cover any postage costs involved unless the product being returned was supplied incorrectly. If you receive an incorrect item MASH will reimburse you for any reasonable postage charges you incurred to return the product, once recieved we will send out the correct product.
Credit / Refund for returns:
All returns requiring exchange for alternative items which require shipping to return the new item back to you will be charged at the standard postage charges.
All returned items via post due to change of mind will incurr a handling fee of $10.00 per order.
Items returned for exchange in person at Mash Direct are excluded from any handling fee.
Any item returned for refund will be processed less the actual shipping costs incurred by MASH regardless of what you were originally charged for shipping.
Note: If your order recieved free shipping, any refund will be less the shipping charges incurred by MASH.